- Is insurance included in the rental price?
- Ano, speciální pojištění pro obytné vozy je zahrnuto v ceně půjčení.
- So why do you collect a refundable deposit?
- The refundable deposit is used in case you accidentally damage the interior and for the cases that are not covered by car insurance.
- Which cases are not covered by the car insurance?
- Loss of keys
- The chassis and tires damage due to the improper driving, e.g. off-road
- Refueling the wrong fuel
- The damage of the over cab – alkoven (living place), in that case it is necessary to pay the compensation (costs of repairing) in the maximum amount 500€-1500€ according to the rented car.
- When driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs,...etc.
- The interior damage, loss of things from the inventory (towels, dishes…)
- The damage caused by the driver, although it could have been prevented - for example, driving on a red light
- Small damages to the exterior - in case of improper driving and parking near rocks, stones, trees, etc.
- Who can drive the camper car/van?
- Everyone who has a driver's license - group B (car, up to 3.5 tons) for more than 6 years and is over 26 years old.
Do you have another questions about the insurance? Contact us!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]